Welcome to our website. This website is operated by KQ2 Ventures LLC. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs KQ2 Ventures LLC relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "MolecularRecipes.com", “KQ2 Ventures LLC” or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
At MolecularRecipes.com customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us.
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
International Orders Policy
When ordering goods from store.molecularrecipes.com or store.molecularrecipes.co.uk for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified
destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from store.molecularrecipes.com or store.molecularrecipes.co.uk, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In this case, we may provide certain order, delivery
and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
You can place orders in our online store Store.MolecularRecipes.com for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria,Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom and Uruguay. If your country is not on this list, we can also ship products to you but please send us your address and order items using this web form.
You can shop at Store.MolecularRecipes.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Store.MolecularRecipes.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except when explicit permission is given in writing by MolecularRecipes.com to you.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of CA state.
At KQ2 Ventures LLC, your personal information is confidential. We do not rent, sell, barter or trade email addresses. When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number and your email address. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order.