Bell Pepper Foam Recipe
This airy roasted bell pepper foam is made with the ISI Whip and it pairs well with vegetables.
Bell Pepper Mousse Ingredients
- 100 g red bell pepper diced (about 1 red bell pepper)
- 200 g double cream cheese
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 50 g mascarpone
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice
1- Sauté diced bell peppers in olive oil.
2- Puree in blender together with cream cheese, mascarpone and spices.
3- Pass through a fine sieve and add the heavy cream.
4- Season to taste and pour into the ½ L ISI Whip.
5- Screw one ISI cream charger and shake vigorously. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve as a dip for vegetables or crackers
- Serve with tomato, basil or thyme, olive oil and balsamic vinegar