Ingredients (8 to 10 servings)
- 250 g (8.8 oz) soft goat cheese with herbs
- 125 g (4.4 oz) sour cream
- 125 ml (4.4 oz) heavy cream
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
1- Blend goat cheese, olive oil, sour cream and seasoning in a blender or food processor. When seasoning, keep in mind that the mix will expand 2 or 3 times so you should season 2 or 3 times more than you would normally do.
2- Pass mixture through a fine sieve.
3- Add heavy cream and mix.
4- Pour the mixture into an ISI Whip, screw one ISI cream charger (2 chargers if using 1L ISI Whip) and shake vigorously.
5- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on olive bread and garnish with peeled tomato slice.
- Pair with almonds, honey and pears.
- Pair with honey and persimmons.
Recipe from ISI Whip.